Megamas Resources' multi-disciplined team has many years of experience in complex marine operations and is able to provide valuable early planning and advice to optimize the solutions with regard to vessel and equipment selection, structural design and procedures.
- Conventional Installation i.e. Pipelines, Platforms Underwater Spool Tie-ins etc.
- Floater Installation i.e. Floating Storage Offloading (FSO) / FPSO Including Mooring Pre-set, Tensioning & Hook-up.
- SURF - Subsea Infrastructure, Umbilical, Risers & Flowlines Installation As Part of FSO/FPSO Completion or As Standalone T&I Projects.
- Subsea Cable, Fibreoptic Installation i.e. Laying, Trenching & Burial
The teams have extensive experience in a wide range of transportation activities from simple to complex and challenging onshore / offshore lifting projects. At Megamas Resources’, transportation and installation clients include shipyards, transportation and offshore installation contractors, vessel and asset owners. Solutions are tailored to the client’s specific requirements with the aim to ensure a safe journey for the cargo to her final destination.
- Heavy lifting (Lift-On / Lift-Off)
- Self-Propelled Modular Transporter (SPMT) Roll-On / Roll-Off
- Float-over / Float-on Operation